Friday, March 18, 2005

WWF (Welch Wrestling Federation)

when is it that stress sneaks in and starts screaming in your ear? things that don't really bother you all of a sudden start to and before you know it you want to drop kick someone in the face (and the beauty of it is you don't care who). Ok, so I hold back on the drop kick but continue to fight the real pressure and feeling that is going through my veins. I know I am not made for this.....
Its a good thing that when we feel overwhelemed we can run to a Father in heaven who can drown out all other things and speak truth into out lives. "Humble yourself, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all of your anxiety on him because he cares for you." 1 Peter 5:6-7 ahhhh, im feeling better already

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But it would be run to drop kick people when I feel like it.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home