Something for free? I dont think so pal
US Air issued me a voucher for a free ticket. Great right? Well when I call and try to book a flight they tell me that because I have 2 arms and 10 fingers I can't use the thing when I want to. I have to call 11 months in advance to confirm that I can pee in a cup, then I can go. Mama Mia! O well, looks like its coming out of the pocket this time, but it should be worth it. I hear Denver is nice this time of year.

3 Comments:
You will have a great trip. You should be more thankful that you can pee in a cup. I mean have you ever peed on yourself.
once, when i was a kid. i was playing outfild at a baseball game and it was right in the middle of the inning. my bladder wasnt fully developed back then...
Hey Matt! When are you going to Denver??? I just got back from there on Tuesday! My brother lives out in Breckenridge so I went for a little visit. Denver is very pretty, but a little warm. Have fun!
Margaret
Post a Comment
<< Home