Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Worship / Prophetic Art

I have been thinking about worship art today and I'm excited as Lauren is hosting an event this evening. There is something so alive in art, so deep and unexplainable, so much beauty and just now I realize all these things mirror the characteristics of the living God. How appropriate for us to express ourselves in a tangible way toward God and others concering the deep things he has done and is doing inside us. this explains why art is prophetic, for we know but we can't see, but then our vision comes alive in our expression. our beauty comes forth. i cant paint at all but i can create inspired playlists and strum a few notes on the guitar. what about you??

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr. B said...

I don't know about you man, but I had a freaking amazing experience last night. It was good times. Who knew art could bring us to the throneroom?

10:23 AM  
Blogger matt said...

Yeah man I agree, we gots to do more often!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Mr. Jenkins said...

first of all, what happened? what happened? second, who the heck is this timber man?

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home